We can help chart a course for lifelong learning and improvement.
Designed to instill passion, commitment and skill to help students take their game further, our programs provide a systematic approach to developing golf athletes, and are customized to suit the goals and needs of each golfer. Program costs vary, depending upon included features.
Our Enterprise program offers unique corporate and team building experiences.
SPRING PROGRAM (APRIL ONLY)
- 3 1 Hour Indoor Lessons
- 2 Outdoor Range Lessons
- 1 Playing Lesson
(9 Holes, Course Fees not included)
- 2 FREE One-Hour Trackman Training Sessions
- 3 Month Program
- Programs Begin April 1st
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- Contact us today to get started!
60 MINUTE LESSON
- Swing Video Analysis, RoboGolfPro Swing Adjustment, Trackman Analysis and Training.
ROBOGOLFPRO LESSON (90 Minutes)
- Swing Video Analysis, RoboGolfPro Swing Adjustment and Training, Trackman Analysis.
- Two Trackman Training Sessions per Month, Two 60 minute lessons per Month
OUTDOOR RANGE & PLAYING LESSONS
At the end of the day golf is an outdoor sport. As an indoor training facility, we are proud to provide access to four local courses! Thus, enabling us to walk you through transferring your newly acquired skills OUT of the Lab and INTO your game both on the Range and in 9-Hole Playing Lessons
Areas of focus for Playing-Lessons include: Course Management, Rules of the Game, Mindset, Pre-Shot Routine Shot Selection & Evaluation and Stat Collection. Stats include but are not limited to:
Areas of focus for Range Lessons include: Set-up, Ball Flight Visual Ques, Ball-Ground Forces & Contact Relationships, and your Balls Interaction with the Elements
- Playing lessons are an interchangeable cost with 1 hour private lessons
- 2:1 Student:Coach Ratio
- Courses include: Autumn Ridge, Cherry Hill, Brookwood & Riverbend
FREE ADULT EVALUATION
Our free evaluation is meant to introduce you to our facility, assess your swing on video, and recommend a program or lesson plan that is right for you. We recommend you bring only your 7 iron and driver, unless you would like to specifically discuss a plan that focuses solely on chipping, or putting. If so, you may bring in the corresponding club.
- 7 iron & Driver
- Gym Shoes